Familiarly called synthetic grass or artificial grass is a solution for those who crave the presence of shades of green in the dwelling without the need for cumbersome maintenance. The artificial turf has a visual and texture that resembles natural grass, but the form of sheets like a carpet, one of the best manufacture artificial turf distributor Phoenix.
The advantages of artificial turf is located on the practicality of installation and maintenance, so a lot of the landscaper who began to switch to using artificial turf rather than natural grass. Such as carpets, artificial turf sheet is easy to be overhauled. Maintenance is also easy, just spray water and brushed with a soft brush, or you may also use a vacuum cleaner to suck up dust attached.
The artificial turf has a variety of shapes and colors, depending on the manufacturer. A wide variety of colors derived from green color allows you to be creative to create a specific look according to taste. In addition to the green, some manufacturers even released another color on the artificial turf. Synthetic grass fibers are usually made of silicone with varying length, ranging from 35mm, 40mm or 50mm. The fiber is then pasted into a layer of polypropylene or a kind of pliable rubber that can withstand the pressure from the top and make a blade of grass is not easily torn when exposed to pull the load.
Now the artificial turf is not only used as an element of just beautify the park, artificial turf began widely used to fill the interior of a dwelling. The interface is able to create a natural atmosphere, as if to bring the garden “entry” into the home and for more best quality like on artificial turf distributor Phoenix.
More recently, the city of Toulouse in France just completed the installation of 4,000 m² of artificial turf at the new tramline from the city that leads to the airport. The artificial turf was chosen to avoid cuts and maintenance problems.
Among the difficulties faced by the maintenance staff to maintain the natural grass on a train, cut the grass while the tram operates is the biggest problem. Cut the grass will be conducted every ten or fifteen days by a team of mowers, gardeners and blower.
To secure all the scouts, equipped with a radio, the driver warned the arrival of the tram from the north and south. You have to be careful and very attentive to avoid accidents. Today many cities are discovering the advantages of artificial turf to create a more attractive urban landscape. The possibilities are endless: parks, playgrounds, public parks, synthetic surfaces along the lines and tram lines, roundabouts, safety barriers centers, and others. Not only does it help the region to become more aesthetically pleasant but maintenance costs are also greatly reduced.
Age synthetic grass is very long (10 to 15 years): because it is a long-term investment that is very good. Note also that artificial turf can be installed anywhere, require less maintenance and create a refreshing look the same throughout the year (summer and winter). Artificial turf, which is used for the tram line is designed specifically for landscaping such as the creation in artificial turf distributor Phoenix, urban green spaces, roundabouts, traffic islands, sidewalks and so forth.
Indeed, this solution an economical and environmentally friendly. Studies conducted on this subject show that synthetic turf is much cheaper than natural grass surface in terms of installation and maintenance costs.
How To Set Artificial Grass
- Dig top soil. If the lawn will be installed on the ground, dig as deep as 7.5-10 cm from the ground as a basic room for a new lawn. Remove all grass and other plants that exist, otherwise the grass and plants will make the surface uneven after death.
- Let the rain-soaked soil dry for a few days before it was dug to prevent.
- On the surface of the soil is left, walk on it or use your hands to tamp any loose soil. Add a little slope to improve drainage.
- Plan drainage. Replacing pages on land that is too dry can invite a drainage problem, because the artificial turf must be water permeable, and a combined base described below will provide additional drainage layer. If you put the grass on the ground with poor drainage or a hard surface such as concrete, take the following precautions:
- If there is no drainage in the nearby grass, install a drainage system before proceeding.
- If the area you are only experiencing mild rain, simply leave a gap small drainage every 15 cm around the perimeter.
- Replace the page limit. Fit a page limit waterproof around the yard if it does not exist. This is to prevent slumps and also separate the grass from time to time. Use the curved plastic board (bender board) commonly and effectively used.
- If you want to be serious in making the lawn, pour concrete blocks around the area.
- Make sure the page limit does not protrude beyond high grass so it does not impede drainage.
- Add a weed barrier (optional). To eradicate the weeds growing between the artificial turf, plus geotextile barrier at the bottom of the excavated area. It also may help prevent animals from digging and digging earthworms artificial turf.
- You can install this replaces the basic materials.
- If in your area many rodents, also a layer of wire pairs to prevent it.
for further information you can follow the link artificial turf distributor Phoenix, Arizona Turf Depot Phoenix Arizona is a top supplier of artificial grass and artificial turf, the artificial grass can be used for landscaping, putting greens and football fields