1. Water entering the tank water heater must be in a clean and healthy that is odorless and murky, but it also must be free from small particles such as: elements of lime, stone, and sand that can clog the drains, which can damage the water heater , To overcome this, the filter or strainer should be installed in line before entering the heater tank useful filter out particles that can clog and damage waterways. For more information, check this site Water Heater Indianapolis
2. Make a check into the condition of at least three months include:
• Valve control checks
• check electrical
• adapted to the cleaning of how often we wear, when to wear it every day, the cleaning is done quarterly.
• The cleaning process performed by an experienced technician. The water storage tanks on a Water heater that uses electricity cleaned by drain all the water, clean the outer unit, and the components in it to be free of mineral deposits.
3. Check safety Valve (safety excess pressure in the tank that serves to keep the water temperature in the tank to remain stable) regularly. Raise the lever to prevent clogging Valve periodically so that water can flow.
4. Posting multiple security by placing Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker on the installation path before electricity came to the heating unit.